Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi – Classico – Superiore – DOC
- VINE VARIETY: Verdicchio 100 %
- FIRST VINTAGE: 2006
- VINIFICATION: The grapes are destalkes and lightly pressed, then undergo maceration for a maximum eighteen/twelve days in steel fermentation vats. The wine does not carry out malolactic fermentation in order to preserve the typical freshness and acidity of this native vine. It is then aged in steel for about ten/twelve months. Four/five months in bottle completes the ageing process.
- FROM CONVERTION ORGANIC VINEYARDS: Sì
- BOUQUET / TASTE: Aroma of white flowes, acacia and hawthorn. On the palate this wine is dry and structured with pleasant notes of frehness. At the same time it is smooth with a full flavour and with a bitter finishing aftertaste.
- PAIRINGS: Ideal for griled or baked fish. Good also combined with cured meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10° – 12°
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 13.5 % vol