Lacrima di Morro d’Alba – D.O.C.
- VINE VARIETY: Lacrima 100%
- FIRST VINTAGE: 2006
- VINIFICATION: The grapes are destalkes and lightly pressed, then undergo maceration for a maximum of eight days in steel fermentation vats. As soon as the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wine starts the malolactic fermentation. It is then aged in steel for about seven months. Six months in bottle completes the ageing process.
- BOUQUET / TASTE: Distinctive with pleasant violet and wild fruits scents. Pretty cool, fairly warm, soft and pleasant tannic. Aftertaste in harmony with undergrowth scents.
- PAIRINGS: Ideal for cocktails (especially with spicy and fresh cured meats). It accompanies equally well pasta and aromatic meat. It is sometimes combined with creative fish dishes
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15° – 18°
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 12.5 – 13.5 % vol