Lacrima di Morro d’Alba – D.O.C.
- VINE VARIETY: Lacrima 100%
- FIRST VINTAGE: 2006
- VINIFICATION: The grapes are destalked and gently pressed, then undergo maceration for a maximum of eight days in steel fermentation vats. As soon as the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wine starts the malolactic fermentation. It is then aged in steel for about seven months. Three months in bottle completes the ageing process.
- BOUQUET / TASTE: Pleasant hints of violets and berries. Delicate, fresh, soft and pleasantly tannic. Aftertaste in harmony with the scents of berries.
- PAIRINGS:Ideal for aperitif with cold cuts. It pairs well with pasta and meat dishes, especially when particularly aromatic and rich in flavor. Top chef combines it with some creative fish dishes.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15° – 18°
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 12.5 – 13.5 % vol