Rosso Piceno D.O.C.
- VINE VARIETY: Sangiovese 30% – Montepulciano 70%
- FIRST VINTAGE: 2006
- BOUQUET / TASTE: Deep and dark red with light garnet hints. On the nose, the wine opens with aromas of jam, spices and ripe fruit. Intense with an aromatic persistence that stands out and recalls plum and licorice; a wine with a nice softness and a great balance. Soft and pleasantly tannic. Aftertaste in harmony with the underbrush olfactory sensations.
- PAIRINGS: It goes very well with pasta with meat sauce (ragù), roasted duck and grilled red meat.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16° – 18°
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 12.5 – 13.5 % vol