Rosso Piceno D.O.C.
- VINE VARIETY: Sangiovese 30% – Montepulciano 70%
- FIRST VINTAGE: 2006
- BOUQUET / TASTE: Aromas of jam, spices and ripe fruit. Intense, with a aromatic persistence that reminds of plum and liquorice; ageing in barrel gives to this wine emery-fine softness and a fairly warm, soft and pleasantly tannic well-balance. Aftertaste in harmony with underwood scents.
- PAIRINGS: Pasta with meat sauce, roast duck and grilled red meat
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16° – 18°
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 12.5 – 13.5 % vol